Born in 1979 in Paris, where I currently live and work, I have been devoting a large part of my free time to photography for over ten years.
After having approached a wide range of subjects, in particular architecture and street photography, I turned more particularly to landscape photography.
My taste for nature and travel has led me to seek out landscapes that are still wild, or at least preserved. I am indeed fond of regions with changing weather conditions which offer, despite sometimes difficult and turbulent conditions, often magical lights.
Always in search of atmosphere and ambiance, in the last few years I have photographed Scotland, Norway, New Zealand, Spain, Iceland and Canada.
Whatever the subject I photograph, I favour the simplicity of the framing to express the essential and to emphasize the graphics of the lines and colours. When the subject lends itself to it, I push the approach until conferring a minimalist side to my shots.
The discovery of long exposure marked a turning point in my photographic approach. I was immediately fascinated by the creative possibilities offered by this technique.
Equipped with my tripod and my neutral grey filters, in the early morning or at the end of the day, I try to sublimate reality by creating images in which the clouds spin in the sky and the water is vaporous.
- Photolim Festival, Limoges, guest of honour 2018
- Manoir des Tourelles, Ecouen, 2018
- Solar Hotel, Paris, 2017
- Vincennes Images Festival, Vincennes, 2017
- Carel, Paris, 2016 to 2017
- Solar Hotel, Paris, 2018 and 2013
- Street Photography Festival, Paris, 2017 and 2016
- Le Petit Paris, Paris, 2015, 2014 and 2013
Awards and honours
- Vincennes Images Festival, Winner of the 2017 competition
- Montier en Der Wildlife and Nature Photography Festival, World Landscape Award 2015
- ND Awards, Honourable Mention 2019
- Festival international nature Namur, Finalist of the 2015 competition
- TIME PIECES, self-edited book, November 2017
- Compétence photo, n° 60, August 2017
- Nat'images, n° 35, January - December 2016
- Landscape Photography Magazine, "photographer of the week" section
- Camerapixo: Photography awards #1 and #2; Hot shots: We inspire #3 #4 and #5; Nature photography