TIME PIECES, the book
With my first self-published book, TIME PIECES, I sought to convey the feeling that came over me during seven years of travel and photography between the 68th parallel north (Lofoten, Norway) and the 44th parallel south (New Zealand):
Photography is a medium that allows you to truly resonate with nature, to really soak up an atmosphere.
Nearby as well as on the other side of the world, I have sought to materialize what is by essence fleeting. Trigger after trigger, I have collected singular testimonies of the beauty of the world and have been able to capture the signs of its permanent evolution. As the pages turn, from one continent to another, I invite the reader to fully immerse himself in these suspended moments and to make this book the beginning of a shared journey.
TIME PIECES, the book is a way to share, much better than through a screen, the emotions that we can feel in front of certain landscapes.
It is also an opportunity to offer a beautiful object that will last for a long time.
- ISBN: 979-10-699-0923-6
- Format 20×25 cm, French format (vertical), square back binding
- 80 pages, printed in HR-UV offset
- Cover: 4 pages with flaps, hot stamping; label insert; Wibalin natural paper 544 graphite
- Interior printed in four-colour process on both sides on Symbol Tatami 150 g/m² paper
- Printed in France by the Escourbiac printing company
- Texts: French/English
- Edition: 350 copies including 50 in a limited edition box
- Price: 33 €.
The limited edition box
Includes the book in its box personalized by hot stamping and an art print.
The print is 20 x 25 cm (image 15x15cm). Each print is limited to 30 copies per photo, numbered and signed. They are made on HAHNEMUHLE Photo Rags® Baryta 315 g/m² paper.
Print of the photograph of your choice among those presented in this gallery.
Availability: 2 last copies.
Price: 129 €.